Thursday, May 29, 2014

LE3NO Womens Fitted Vest and Skirt Suit Set

Ok Ladies... I have to be honest with you and tell you that I ordered this suit because I fell in love with the design and the colors offered but the reviews of it "running small" had me very worried. My rationale was as I talked myself into hitting submit was once it comes and it's too small... I'll lose weight to fit into it or I would get it altered to make it work or I'll reluctantly send it back. Even though I tend to take heed to the reviews, I do take them with a grain of salt because everyone's body type is different and clothes fit differently on everybody. But in this case, I had a plan B so I ordered. Well the suits arrived today. (I ordered two! Couldn't decide on colors!!) So let me first just tell you MY body type. I would be considered by "the world's standards" as curvy and probably by "Hollywood's standards" obese and/or plus. But I am 5'3", 155 pounds, busty (32G), I have a small pooch (thanks to my two kids) and I my backside has a nice curve to it!! I usually wear between an 8 or 10 normally in skirts and pants and a medium or sometimes large tops, depending on the maker. So that gives you somewhat of an idea what I'm working with. Because the reviews said to order a size or two up, I ordered an X-Large. Ok so after the try on.... The suit is a stretchy material! Loooove that! Plus! Plus! Plus!!! The color is great! True to the picture. The vest: Is fitting! The top button was screaming for a little help to stay closed but a small safety pin can assist with that no problem!! I was hoping to wear the vest by itself but it's cut too low and remember what I'm working with - 32G!!! ;) So at best I would wear a blouse or a tanktop under it for sufficient coverage. Now for the skirt... again it's fitting. Stretchy material!!! In my case, I will be pulling it down all day because it rises up a little bit (a normal indication to me that it's too small) but this is because of my pooch and is absolutely nothing that my Spanx can't handle!!!
Click here to see more about this product

No comments:

Post a Comment